Thursday 19 May 2016

BeautyBay, Makeup Geek Haul! ♥

Hello Everyone!



Hope you are all having a fabulous day! I have had an amazing weekend where my family came up to celebrate my birthday but also my Grandads birthday as it was last week.  It was such a lovely weekend and nowadays birthdays are just a great occasion to see the family and catch up with people.


I did not get this for my birthday, this was a cheeky post exams relief haul but I had wanted some MUG eyeshadows for a long time, especially because KathleenLights always raves about them.  I'm not sure how long ago they came to BeautyBay but I was very happy that they became available to us here in the UK.



So I knew I had to make an order.  Here is some swatches of what I bought and I am looking forward to doing quite a few looks with these eyeshadows as they are all gorgeous!


All these swatches are done without primer to show how they look on their own.

Shimma Shimma, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brûlée, In the Spotlight, Karma, Chickadee, Ritzy, Cocoa Bear, Bitten, Steampunk.


All these are gorgeous and I am so happy that I made the choice to buy them.  The initial investment was so worth it and now if I want a new one its only £4.95!

Some of these are duo chrome and gorgeous, In the Spotlight is a beautiful foiled eyeshadow.

I highly recommend these and they are definitely just as good and in some cases better than MAC, and definitely cheaper!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day,
Speak soon,

Annabel  









No comments: