Sunday 27 May 2018

My Holy Grail Hair Products, all under £8!

Hey Folks!



Today I will be giving you a quick run down through my holy grail hair products that I use every single day and couldn't live without! And thankfully for my bank account, they are all under £8!



Wet Brush - £8


Wet brush and Wilkinsons Hair Elastics


This brush for me is an absolutely must have! I have had this for years now, and I'm actually in desperate need of a new one, as you can see, but its just amazing! I now can't stand normal brushes because I find them so rough on my head and my hair, but this brush is so gentle but works so well to get rid of tangles.  Its design also makes it work really well on dry hair, but also gentle enough for wet hair.  I would highly, highly recommend! The standard brushes are £12, however, you can get a midi version for £8 here.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects + Serum - £6.99

This serum is a saviour for my frizzy hair! This along with the Primark Oil I mention below helps me keep my hair nice and silky smooth, without breaking the bank! I really notice that without this serum, my hair gets really frizzy and I can't stand it.  I am interested to try the other serums in this range to see if potentially any of them work a bit better? Have any of you tried one of these and could recommend one? I tried a few other serums before finding this one, and now I can't go without it.

Primark Hair Oil - £2 

This oil was a complete fluke to find! I often walk around Primark and pick up some of the random beauty items that are pretty cheap just to see if I find any stellar items and this was one of them! I never used oils properly before this, but it honestly makes a huge difference to my hair.  Also, why I love this oil is that I use it when my hair is wet, but also can use it when my hair is dry to neaten up any look and make my hair smooth.  If you use too much it will make your hair oily, this is also true if you use it too near the roots of your hair.  But for £2 this is honestly the biggest bargain ever and I love it! Also, I have been using it for months now and I still have so much left so thats an extra bargain!

Wilkinsons Mini Hair Elastics - probably £1 

I have had this pack of hair bands for probably 5 years now, and I went to find them online and couldn't actually see them.  However, you can find bands like these everywhere, including Primark, for really cheap, for example, these from Superdrug.  These are such a useful little tool that I love to use in my hair! They aren't good for putting your hair into a ponytail or bun, however, I love using them for plaits and I pretty much take them everywhere I go, just in case I need them.  They are such a staple for me.  Also, the Wilkinsons Thick Hair Bands here, are also my favourite hair ties so I highly recommend these too! They have the perfect mix of strength and stretch so that your ponytail doesn't fall out.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - £2.99

Last but not least, is this dry shampoo! I think everyone needs a staple Dry Shampoo and this one is mine! Its not the most revolutionary or new dry shampoo and most people will have heard of this, but this one is perfect for me! It does the job, and since I have blonde hair I don't often have the white cast issue.  My favourite scent is the blossom one and I always go for that if I can! This dry shampoo is already pretty cheap, however, I always recommend waiting around a bit because they often have sales on for half price, or 2 for 1, and when these are around I stock up.  I currently have two backups in my draw, just in case! Love this stuff!

And there is my holy grail hair products, all under £8! I swear by all of these products, and always take them whenever I travel.  I hope you all enjoyed this and found it helpful! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask in the comments below.

Lots of love,



No comments: