Wednesday 27 January 2016

MAC Dupe! For only £2.49!!

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday! I was out today as I had a lacrosse match in St Andrews, as I am writing this I haven't yet played the match but I can only hope all went well
:)


But today I am writing this post because for a while now I have know about this awesome dupe for MAC's Twig! 



It is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks of all time, but I have actually lost it right now and that makes me really sad because I can't afford to get a new one.  But I won't need to at least for now because I have this great dupe! It is Makeup Revolutions Iconic Pro Lipstick in  "Looking Ahead".



Now when I say dupe I mean more of colour dupe.  The texture is not the same.  Twig is more matte and has stronger pigmentation as it is a better quality but the colour is still gorgeous and beautiful.  I would have done a picture with twig on the top and looking ahead on the bottom however since I have lost Twig I can't do that.  But I did do it when I first got the lipstick and you couldn't tell the difference between them except for the finish.


Twig
Looking Ahead
The pictures look a bit different because of the lighting but in person these lipsticks are nearly identical in colour. I think in real life the colour of Looking Ahead is a better representation of the actual colour.  The lighting for Twig was different and that isn't really how the lipstick actually looks. If you want a link to what the colour looks like on the website its here.   The MAC one does last longer and I do prefer it as a lipstick I won't lie. However, now that I can't find it I am happy to use the Revolution one for the time being.

Hope you all enjoyed this post and you can get this lipstick at any supplying Superdrug or online at Makeup Revolution.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you on Friday for a post on my tips for gettting to sleep. I will speak to you soon,

Annabel  

No comments: