Wednesday 20 January 2016

Join My 2016 Book Club! | AnnabelReid13

Hello Everyone!



Good day to you all.  Hope you are well! Today I was inspired by my best Lucy to do some more reading this year, and I wanted to really make the time to explore different genres and I really believe reading helps a lot which expanding vocabulary etc... All the good things you get from reading essentially. And I want the benefits from it.



I am not the biggest reader ever, just because I tend to find watching something on my laptop more relaxing than reading.  However, if I find a good book, I can't put it down! So this year I want to do some more exploring of finding those books that I can't take my eyes away from.  So I thought why not start a sort of blog book club thingymajig.

So, on the first Monday of every month (yes, I am aware this isn't the first Monday of January, however I have been very behind at the start of the year, don't hate me hahaa), I am going to be saying what book I will be reading this month and then at the end of the month I will do a mini review of the book and what I loved or disliked about it blah blah blah.

I would also love if you wanted to join in too! You can let me know what book you are reading this month and then at the end let me know if it is good or  not and if I should give it a read.

I have a love for science and so a lot of my books may be science based as I try to read as much as I can into the background of what I want to do for a living.  But I will also be having other fiction stuff thrown in the mix.

I am starting at one book a month but I may move onto two, but I am going to see how I go for now.

This month I am reading Henry Marsh - Do No Harm.  It is written by a brain surgeon as he recalls some of the cases he has had, and put the romantisised profession into a harsh light.  I have started reading it and I have loved it so far.



So I would love for any you out there who want to get involved with this to let me know what you are reading this month.

Hope you are all having a great day and continue to,

Annabel   





No comments: